It’s here! The 2014 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is now available! This bundle brings you the best of the web—over eighty ebooks on a variety of homemaking topics from marriage to parenting to finances and more.
I bought this bundle last year so I was very excited to see it come back this year. What convinced me to buy last year’s bundle was seeing several names I recognized in the authors’ list—bloggers I knew and respected whose books were now available for a steal of a deal. I like books. I like a good deal. I was sold.
This year, an entirely new list of ebooks is available for the same steal of a deal. All the ebooks are carefully reviewed before being chosen for the Ultimate Bundle. This is, essentially, the best of the best. Once again, I browsed the authors list and saw some names I knew. This year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes:
- A Heart Prepared—A Simple & Effective Scripture Memory System by Jami Balmet
- Blog Planner 2014 by Sarah Avila (if you don’t have a blog planner yet, I heartily recommend it!)
- Live for Him: A Grace-Filled Look at Planning by Leigh Ann Dutton
- The Ultimate Marriage Vow: 21 Days of a Life-Long Commitment by Darlene Schacht
- To Love, Honor and Vacuum Audio Download by Sheila Wray Gregoire
- plus many more awesome books and resources!
I bought the bundle last year and I still haven’t read many of the books in it! This is seriously a year’s worth of reading—for the price of a brand-new hardcover book! You can buy the bundle as either a Kindle package or a PDF package to read on your computer (or print as you want). And guess what? There’s more!
The entire package is worth nearly $900 and you can buy it for under $30. But don’t think about it for too long—the sale starts today, April 23, and ends on Monday, April 28. So pop over and browse the awesome titles available and then buy your bundle before they are gone!
In this bundle, you will find 80+ eResources aimed to grow you in all aspects of homemaking, including:
- Food (recipes!)
- Faith (for you & for your kids)
- Work-from-home & blogging
- Pregnancy & babies
- Health & wellness
- Holidays & special events
- Financial stewardship
Even if one of those topics doesn’t appeal to you, there are enough books in the other topics to make this bundle worthwhile!!! So hop on over to browse the bookshelves. Happy Reading!
This post contains affiliate links; if you choose to purchase the bundle via one of these links, it will help support me and my blog. I am happy to help promote the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle but as always all opinions expressed are my own.